Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kim Kardashian on birth control at 14 !

Kim Kardashian and Oprah
Revelation ... Kim Kardashian opens up to Oprah Winfrey

KIM Kardashian admits that she was put on contraception at the tender age of FOURTEEN.

The reality star opened up about her past to Oprah Winfrey as they chatted about the Kardashian family's rollercoaster celebrity life.
The 31-year-old revealed during the in-depth interview that her mother Kris Jenner agreed to put her on birth control as a young teen.
Kim told Oprah she was "almost 15" when her mother gave her the go-ahead because she wanted to lose her virginity to her boyfriend of two years.
She said: "When I did want to have sex the first time I was almost 15.
"I was like, 'I think I’m going to, or I want to,' and she was like, 'OK, so this is what we’re gonna do, we’re gonna put you on birth control,' and she was like, really open and honest with me."
Of course, it's not the first time Kim's sex life has been aired in public.

Kardashians and Oprah
Candid ... the Kardashians on Oprah's show
She shot to fame when a sex tape was leaked five years ago starring her and her ex-boyfriend Ray J.
Oprah took the opportunity to ask her whether she'd be famous if it wasn't for that video - which she's rumoured to have released herself.
"You know, I think that's how I was definitely introduced to the world," she replied.
"It was a negative way, so I felt like I really had to work ten times harder to get people to see the real me."

Kris Jenner with Oprah
Mum's the word ... Kris Jenner talking to Oprah
Kim admitted the X-rated clip was "humiliating" for her family: "No mother ever wants to hear something like that... I could tell she was in a lot of pain."
On her 72-day marriage to Kris Humphries, she said she was left in a dark place and didn't need the drama to raise her profile or TV ratings.
"I was in love, I wanted the life that I always pictured my fairytale life to be.

Kim Kardashian, Kris Jenner and Kanye West
Kim and her gang ... with mum Kris and boyfriend Kanye West
Flynet Pictures
"I would've had an extravagant wedding anyway, to end that relationship was a risk in itself to lose ratings and I had to take the risk to be honest to myself.
"I think when people first meet, everything is great in the beginning, but I didn't spend more than a whole week with my ex before we married.
"When we moved in together, I saw how our relationship was... I don't want to get into the small things, but once we moved in, I knew he was not the one.

Kim Kardashian
In the posh hire Kar ... Kim in Paris
"I didn't have an inkling, but everyone around me did. The night before, mum said, 'Do you want out? You're not yourself.'
"But I said no, I got angry, I was thinking, 'How dare you!' He's a good person. I will always have a place in my heart for him. It just wasn't for me.
"I took that time off afterwards... I would rather have been beaten up in the media than live a life that wasn't happy.

Kim Kardashian
Car-dashian ... Kim on her trip
"I was in such a deep depression I thought I was going to back away from everything.
"I stayed at home for almost four months and I'm a better person now, as heartbreaking as it was to go through.
"For anyone I hurt, I'm truly sorry. I don't wish pain on anyone, but the person I am because of that crazy experience, I wouldn't change it for the world.

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
The exes ... Kim and Kris
"I loved him, obviously it hurt him, and it hurt me too. It was embarrassing, I don't want to call it a mistake, it was a lesson."
And now she's dating multi-millionaire rapper Kanye West.
Bet she Kan't believe her luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...