Monday, October 29, 2012

Justin Timberlake: Grown men cried as I serenaded my bride down the aisle

Handout issued by Hello! magazine of the front cover of the latest edition
In love ... Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are beaming as they lean in for kiss

JUSTIN Timberlake has revealed he made grown men cry — as he serenaded his bride down the aisle.

The singer, 31, wed actress Jessica Biel at a romantic resort in a week-long party that cost them an estimated £4million.
But one of the highlights of the spectacular nuptials must have been the moment when 30-year-old Jessica walked down the aisle as her husband-to-be crooned a specially penned song for her.
Justin told Hello! Magazine: “I figured if there was something I was going to be able to offer, it would be to sing her down the aisle.
“Grown men were weeping. Hopefully it’s because I didn’t sound bad.”
Justin also said his bride in her pale pink Giambattista Valli gown was “the most beautiful thing I have ever seen”.
The pair tied the knot at the exclusive Borgo Egnazia resort in Puglia, Italy, on October 19 as 100 close friends and family looked on.
Justin Timberlake leaps as Jessica Biel dazzles on mag cover
Justin a jumping mood ... Timberlake leaps as Jessica dazzles on mag cover
Justin, who looked dapper in a Tom Ford suit, also told of the memorable reception they received after exchanging vows.
The former boyband star said: “To hear all of our family and friends cheering at extremely loud, inappropriate decibel levels, that became the pinnacle of the ceremony.
“It felt perfect. It felt like everything came together.”
Jessica is now set to ditch her name and take Justin’s. She told People: “Yes, I’m changing my name.
“My professional name will still be the same but for life, yes, I think it sounds great. I think I really won the jackpot of names.”
And the actress, who appears in new film Hitchcock, added she is excited about building a life with her husband.
She said: “It’s hard to find that one person in the world. Once you find that person, go for it. That kind of commitment is very special.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...