Friday, October 26, 2012

CHERYL Cole feels like she's cheating on ex-husband Ashley when she spends time with boyfriend Tre Holloway.

Cheryl Cole and Tre
New love ... Cheryl started dating Tre in March


The singer ended her four-year marriage to unfaithful Ash back in 2010 - after catching him cheating with a string of other women.
But Cheryl, 29, insists it has taken her a long time to get over her ex - and she still feels uncomfortable romancing dancer Tre, who she's dated since March.
She told Glamour magazine: "The weirdest thing is, it takes a long time after you've been with someone as long as I was not to feel like you're cheating on them.
"That may sound crazy, but it's the way I felt after him. I had completely committed myself."
Cheryl and Ashley Cole
Exes ... Cheryl and Ashley ended their four-year marriage in 2010
The Girls Aloud star also admits fearing she'd lost any chance of becoming a mum when she walked away from her marriage to the cheating Chelsea player.
But she still dreams of having a house full of kids.
Cheryl said: "I always say I wanted to have a big family, because I'm from

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...