Thursday, June 21, 2012

Kelly Brook works up a sweat on morning jog !

KELLY BROOK OUT FOR A MORNING RUN IN MAIDA VALE
Jog on ... but Kelly Brook says she hardly exercises
Optic Photos Ltd

IT’S not easy looking as gorgeous as Kelly Brook — as these pictures prove.

 
The brunette beauty clearly works hard for her fabulous figure and was spotted out for a punishing morning jog.
The 32-year-old model seemed to be struggling as she ran around Maida Vale in London.
But she still managed to look lovely even with sweaty hair and no make-up.
Ever-stylish Kelly made sure she wore co-ordinating trainers with her pink and black lycra outfit.
But her skintight top left little to the imagination.

Kelly Brook jogging
Nipping out ... Kelly skin-tight top is revealing
Optic Photos Ltd
Despite her dawn work-out, the model-turned-actress reckons she doesn’t exercise too much. And she admits she would much rather be sat on the sofa eating cake with rugby player fella Thom Evans.
She said: “I love my body. The curvier I am, the happier I am. I think that’s true of most girls.
“When you’ve got a lovely boyfriend you just eat cake on the sofa. It’s lovely.
“I am lucky, I can eat what I want in moderation and I don’t have to exercise religiously.
“I am just sensible and healthy and I never sit still for long.
“I could do with toning my tummy a bit more, but overall I wouldn’t change.”
Kelly Brook jogging
Cake lover ... Kelly says she'd rather be on the sofa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...