Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Cheryl: I can rap !

Cheryl Cole & Will.i.am
Under raps ... Cheryl Cole with manager Will.i.am
ITV

CHERYL Cole has a secret rap track that her manager Will.i.am is keeping under lock and key.


The former X Factor judge, at No1 with Call My Name, said she recorded an entire song in the rap style but it didn’t make it on to her new album A Million Lights.
But Cheryl told Muzu.tv: “Will.i.am still has the song, so if you want to hear it you need to ask him.”
She joked: “I think I inspire him. I think you’ll find on his next record I inspire him with my rap masterpiece.”
Cheryl also revealed that Katherine Kelly, who used to play Becky McDonald in Coronation Street came to see her at a gig.
She gushed: “I met Becky from Corrie. It was mutual love. I think I called her Becky which is so cheesy. Her real name is Katherine.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...